The Apple iPad is set to land in the hands of the users who pre-ordered this weekend. The prediction is that the WiFi only versions will sell much faster than the 3G enabled versions will.
iPad users who want to get WiFi connectivity on the go can use the Boingo WiFi hotspot service. The company has announced that iPad users will be able to get access to its network of hotspots for $7.95 per month.
The monthly rate allows the user to access the hotspots as often as they wish. Boingo will also offer WiFi Credits where the user can buy access to the hotspots in hour increments.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Photoshop for iPad arrives on the App Store with a free 30-day trial
- Adobe could possibly be revealing Illustrator for Apple's iPad in 2019
- First neutron star surface mapped, but astronomers are more confused
- Razer unveils new flagship Basilisk Ultimate wireless gaming mouse
- Save up to $850 on Best Buy's range of Apple products, sales live now
- > NEXT STORY: SlingPlayer for iPad in the works
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Battlefield 1943 sets record on Xbox and headed to PC