Wireless routers are ubiquitous today and can be found in most homes and businesses around the country. Most of the routers all do the same thing letting us connected to the network and our computers sans wires.
Belkin has announced a new line of wireless routers that promise powerful applications that go with them to let you play music, games, and HD connect from anywhere in the home. The apps available for the new routers include a Print Geni app that lets you print wirelessly form any computer on the network and several others.
The routers also feature Memory Safe that automatically backs up your photos and files to an external HDD. There are several routers in the new line, called the Share, Play, and Play Max routers and all will land in the US in April and other parts of the world later in the summer. Prices will range from $80 to $130.
Last updated: Mar 9, 2014 at 12:00 am CST
- Razer Sila 5G home router revealed at CES 2020
- Google teases coming Dark Mode for System Settings, Google Maps & more
- Apple opens the door for iPhone users to get push notification ads
- These apps are what you SHOULDN'T use to track coronavirus COVID-19
- Wi-Fi, not cameras, will stop pesky home invaders and here is how
- > NEXT STORY: OCZ raises $15.4 Million Dollars
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Creative ships Sound Blaster WoW wired and wireless headsets for PC