A quiet day today which is very strange but then I've been due for one but let's get into what there is.
Well on EPoX's USA site they have word on their delayed M762A (AMD 760MPX) Dual CPU Motherboard which looks to be debuted next month at CeBIT in Hannover. As most will realize that this board was originally due out last November but probably delayed due to the USB problem that the chipset had.
The board features the AMD 760 MPX chipset, 762 northbridge & 768 southbridge, Dual Socket A, 4 DIMM slots support up to 4GIGs of DDR memories, 200/266MHz Bus, Intel 82559 10/100 LAN, ATA 100, 4 ( 2 Optional ) USB Ports, 2 PCI 66MHz 64Bit, 3 PCI 33MHz 32Bit, 1 AGP 4X, Supports ACPI, Wake ON LAN, HW Monitoring, KBPO, Power Lost Recovery and best of all, all in just a regular ATX form factor.
Also for residents of the USA and Canada, EpoX in conjunction with CoolerMaster Heat Sinks are giving away 3 M762A motherboards with HSF's to those who just email their name, age, occupation and address to [email protected].
At Overclocker Cafe they want to remind you that it's the last week to enter for their PC upgrade prize pack which comprises of a AMD AthlonXP 1700+, a ASUS A7V266 Motherboard, a CoolerMaster HSF and 256MB PC2100 DDR memory. More details on how to enter can be found here.
- Building an Overclocked PC Cheap; Part 2 @ Overclocked Cafe
- Dramatic Shift In Napster Case As Judge Asks Label's To Prove They Own Music Copyrights @ Wired News
- Terabyte Optical Disc in Development @ PCWorld
- Intel Is Claiming ADT No Longer Serves A Useful Purpose @ SiliconStrategies
- nVidia nForce Chipset Memory Debate @ AMDWorld
- VIA and SiS to launch a series of high-end chipsets in March @ DigiTimes
- No Rambus for Hammer @ Van's Hardware
- Logitech Cordless Desktop - Optical @ BiT-Tech
- Gigabyte GA-8IRX (i845D) Motherboard @ Overclockers NZ
- Titan Alarm Cable @ Gaming in 3D
- Kingwin Mobile Hard Drive Rack @ Overclocker Cafe
- EasyDisk Removable USB Hard Disk @ Hardware Extreme
- Bitspower NP80D HSF @ Icrontic
- Thermaltake Active Memory Cooling Kit @ Gaming in 3D
- OCS Copper and Aluminium Memory Heat Spreaders @ IANAG
- Highspeed PC FrontX Multimedia Ports + USB Add-on @ MODTHEBOX
- TEAC PowerMax 2000 Active 5.1 Acoustic System @ Digit Life
- Shuttle AV45GT (P4X266A) Motherboard @ CPU3D
- SIBAK AC-02-625B HSF @ Overclockers.com
- Gigabyte MAYA AP64D-H RADEON Video Card @ Digit Life
- Soyo SY-K7V Dragon Plus (KT266A) Motherboard @ HEXUS
- Hercules Game Theater XP 6.1 @ AusGamers
- Noise Control Magic Fleece @ Inside Project
Well that's it for me so enjoy the rest of your day.