Asus is one of the more popular brands in computer hardware and makes some of the most popular mainboards out there for enthusiast computers. The company has been offering the P6X58D Premium motherboard for a while now.
Asus announced today that the board would be able to support the coming 32nm 6-core processors from Intel. Other features of the board include USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s ports, and support for 3-way SLI.
AMD fans can cram ATI cards in CrossfireX into the board as well. The board runs the Intel X58 chipset and supports LGA1366 processors.
Last updated: Nov 30, -0001 at 12:00 am CST
- Intel's next-gen 38C/76T and 48C/96T chips coming in 2020
- Intel struggles continue to ryze: Samsung to help Intel make CPUs
- Intel Core i9-10900: 10C/20T at 5.1GHz coming on 14nm+++ in 2020
- Intel announces Core i9-9900KS CPU with 5GHz all-core Turbo Boost
- Intel's new 10th-gen H-series: 8C/16T @ 5GHz laptop CPUs are here
- > NEXT STORY: Novothink offers green solar battery case for iPhone and iPod touch
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Next iteration of 3DMark will be DirectX 11 exclusive