Computex Taipei 2009: Earlier on today out at Nangang we stopped by the Thermaltake booth and met up with our good friend Ramsom Koay.
He was kind enough to give us a semi-exclusive hands-on look at its brand new and very unique Level 10 case, which was designed with the help of BMW and officially launched yesterday during Computex.
This case should end up going on sale around August and in limited supply - this stunner won't come cheap though and could end up costing over $600 USD.
Last updated: Dec 3, 2019 at 09:33 am CST
- Respawn to push Apex Legends level cap from 100 to 500
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- Fallout 76 to get universal level scaling, legendary perks, and more
- AI doesn't know why people with bigger hands have larger vocabularies
- Bethesda on Fallout 76's future: 'We have a plan for 2020 and beyond'
- > NEXT STORY: GO OC Finals - Going for the overclocking crown
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Intel shows "Clarkdale" system with on-chip GPU