A-DATA has just kicked a monster of a device out the door, the XPG Dual 3.5" SSD RAID box.
The XPG will fit into a standard 3.5" drive bay and will house 2 2.5" SATA SSDs or HDDs. RIAD functions will be controlled by a simple dip switch on the back. The XPG will support a full 7 types of RAID including:
RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, Span, SAFE33, SAFE50 and GUI.
A-DATA has tested the XPG using simple USB power but do not guarantee this type of connection will work with all systems and drives.
Read the full PR here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit