A-DATA has just kicked a monster of a device out the door, the XPG Dual 3.5" SSD RAID box.
The XPG will fit into a standard 3.5" drive bay and will house 2 2.5" SATA SSDs or HDDs. RIAD functions will be controlled by a simple dip switch on the back. The XPG will support a full 7 types of RAID including:
RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD, Span, SAFE33, SAFE50 and GUI.
A-DATA has tested the XPG using simple USB power but do not guarantee this type of connection will work with all systems and drives.
Read the full PR here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch's new Paris map is now live on all platforms
- Huawei to unveil its next-gen P30 smartphone on March 26
- Apex Legends second patch arrives, fixes stability, crashes
- Samsung's foldable phone reportedly called Galaxy Fold
- Logitech reintroduces the MX518 gaming mouse for $60
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure