We've had some pretty big weeks in the last month or so, but this week settles down to a bit of catalogue fare, with the exception of one new release.
Sony Pictures Fox Home Entertainment:
Universal Home Entertainment:
Step Up 2 The Streets
First Blood: Part Two
The Deer Hunter
Roadshow Home Entertainment:
Top Gear: Polar Special
Pick of the week? Well, obviously Hancock is the major new release title, however the rather mediocre reviews it receives (I've yet to see it myself) means that classic Sci-fi flick The Thing gets my vote.
Until next week...
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:08 pm CDT
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Xbox Series X: next-gen sound via dedicated chip and ray-traced audio
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- > NEXT STORY: Smooth Creations goes to town on Core i7
- < PREVIOUS STORY: 55nm NVIDIA GPUs already in production?