Toshiba US have just released firmware 4.0, for all Toshiba HD-DVD players worldwide. Users can download the iso update from the site and burn to disc, or download from the network function of their players.
Since no more mainstream titles will be released on the format, looks like HD-DVD will end at firmware 4.0. What a ride it's been but its time for a sleep now.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- How to Copy A DVD for Safe DVD Storage and Free Movie Playback
- Toshiba's new PC algorithm is 10x faster than laser quantum computers
- LG OLED TVs will get their NVIDIA G-Sync upgrade starting this week
- Monster Hunter World PC and console updates will be synchronized soon
- Save Outlook: Five Ways to Recover Email from Error 0x8004010F
- > NEXT STORY: AOpen hits up HTPC chassis market with G326HT
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Western Digital goes big on NAS with ShareSpace