Quick and short here - our friends over at TechPowerUp just released a new version of their popular graphics card identification software called GPU-Z.
It is now at version 0.2.8 and among other changes, this version supports RV730 cards - which is the ATI Radeon HD 4650 and 4670.
Added logging of sensor data to file
Added option to disable polling for individual sensors
Added support for AMD RV730
Added clock reading support for Catalyst 8.9 on RV770 and RV730
Added support for NVIDIA 9400 GT, 9500 GT, 9600 GS, 9800M GS, 9600M GS, 9300M GS, 9200M GE
Added support for AMD R580 Stream Processor, RV730 and one M88 variant
Fixed PCI subvendor ID 1787 to be ATI AIB
Fixed readings and added monitoring support for ATI M88
Fixed fan speed readings on ADT7473 sensor
Added support for ADT7473 sensor chip on ATI
Added release dates for several NVIDIA mobile GPUs
Go grab your copy of the file, over here.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- > NEXT STORY: TG Daily hands-on with the Thermaltake Xpressar
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Nexus increase case fan airflow for just €4.35