ASUS hit the news headlines pretty hard yesterday with the release of its AiGuru SV1 Skype videophone.
It left some wondering what the point of it is was since if you have a PC and a webcam, you can do the exact same as this thing which is selling on the Skype website for a rather pocket hurting $300 USD.
Nevertheless, the folks from Engadget managed to track one down and had a bit of a hands-on play with one. The device is pretty funky looking, has a nice enough interface but the let down is the actual video quality.
Check out the gallery of pictures over at Engadget, right here.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- ASUS launches new GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 with 'space-grade lubricant'
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU
- AI doesn't know why people with bigger hands have larger vocabularies
- > NEXT STORY: HIS HD 4670 IceQ poses for camera
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Shuttle D10 XPC features 7-inch LCD touch screen