Over the past couple weeks or so you've seen a couple new Microsoft ads featuring the man himself Bill Gates as well as Jerry Seinfeld. Jerry got the cut in the latest series of ads which have just been released today.
Instead of the kinda really strange shoe shop and less strange new family ads, Microsoft has done what many are saying they should have done years ago, while also having a nice little poke at Apple and Steve Jobs.
"I'm a PC" is the new ad and it is designed to promote Microsoft's campaign of "Life Without Walls". Take it away MS:
A key part of the brand initiative are new television and online commercials called "I'm a PC". The spots feature real people from the diverse community of one billion Windows users around the world - from celebrities to fish mongers - all affirming the sense of creativity and connection that Windows brings to their lives by stating: "I'm a PC".
Here is the video:
You can download the videos from the Microsoft PressPass website, right here.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 02:25 pm CST
- CD Projekt RED has no reason to sell to Microsoft
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- Spotify won't be splicing your music with political ads in 2020
- Microsoft patent: mine crypto with your body while watching ads
- > NEXT STORY: Shuttle D10 XPC features 7-inch LCD touch screen
- < PREVIOUS STORY: ASUS P6T Deluxe X58 full slides and pics