SSDs are certainly in fashion, judging by the number of advancements and offerings we have been seeing over the past few months.
Buffalo Technology, states this article from TechConnect Magazine, will be introducing three 2.5" SSD SKUs later this month.
Forming part of Buffalo's SHD-NSUM family, the drives will offer both SATA 3.0 Gbps and USB interfaces, whilst weighing in at, a svelte, 70 grams.
MLC NAND flash chips, as expected, do the honours, yet information regarding transfer speeds is sparse at this time.
Shipping in 30, 60 and 120 GB flavours, expect a pricing range between $153 and $459, respectively.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Only PlayStation 5 next-gen exclusives will tap SSD's full potential
- Xbox Series X SSDs may use Phison flash controllers
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- > NEXT STORY: Nehalem will ship with overclocking potential
- < PREVIOUS STORY: AMDs Fusion campaign goes into full swing