Reports claim that Microsoft spent $300 million on its latest Windows Vista ad campaign starring Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Gates.
What is the best they could come up with? Seinfeld and Gates go to a local mall and buy shoes together with Jerry weighing in on his opinion on which shoe size will fit Gates best? Yeah...
Sure, if you read between the lines strange quotes, one might hazard a guess at what they are getting at but for the average Joe, it won't mean much at all. Why don't you see for yourself:
See, what did I tell you? That was a Windows Vista logo right at the end.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:30 pm CST
- CD Projekt RED has no reason to sell to Microsoft
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Xbox Lockhart going digital-only at launch would be a mistake
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- > NEXT STORY: Nexus out early with Socket 1366 CPU cooler
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Smoothcreations out with "Slice" netbook