Sony Australia have announced the imminent availability of two new Cybershots in the popular, style conscious, T series.
The first model, the DSC-T77, features a Carl Zeiss lens, 10 MP sensor and 4 times optical zoom and continue to use Sony's strangely useful face detection and smile shutter technology. The 'clear photo' touch screen is 3.0 inches. The model will retail at $429.00 (AUD) SRP.
The premium model, the DSC-T700 features many of the same features: Carl Zeiss lens, 10 MP sensor and 4 times optical zoom, as well as face detection and smile shutter technology. However, the touch screen is slightly larger at 3.5 inches, and features 4GB internal flash memory, in addition to Sony's Memory Stick slot. All this in a metal body just 16mm thick! The model will retail at $599 (AUD) SRP.
Both models will be available from Sony Centre stores Australia wide, from mid September.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- > NEXT STORY: CoolIT show off Dual Drive Bay cooler with RV700
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Up close with Gigabyte's M912V netbook at NVISION