New Magic, the Australian distributor for Sony Vegas editing software have announced the immediate availability of Vegas Movie Studio 9, and Vegas Movie Studio 9 Platinum packages.
The popular linear video editing programs have been consistently getting more powerful, with a range of features that many other video editing companies have yet to support, such as the MPEG-4 AVC-HD format (I'm looking at you Adobe), which has taken a large share of the Australian Handycam market.
Entry level Vegas Movie Studio 9 retails for $99 AUD SRP, while Vegas Movie Studio Platinum retails for $179. The latter is also available in a 'Platinum Pro' package which includes a Sony branded 2GB flash drive and additional visual and audio effects and themes, for $239 AUD SRP.
Vegas Pro 8, the highest end package at $749 AUD SRP, which was released late last year, remains on-going.
Both models will be available from Sony Centre stores Australia wide from now.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- Sony's PS5 talk wasn't enough--for next-gen, seeing is believing
- A $399 PlayStation 5 will conquer next-gen
- Magic Leap jumps the shark from consumers to businesses
- Sony isn't 100% sure COVID-19 won't delay PlayStation 5 and new games
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- > NEXT STORY: MSI claims that APS is better than EPU and DES
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Zotac working on Nitro GPU overclocking device