Setting Up BIOS and OS
Entering the BIOS isn't something I recommend for everyone, but if you want to make sure your system is setup in UEFI mode it's important to go in and disable Compatibility Support Module (CSM) and set boot mode to UEFI. You can find boot mode under the "Save & Exit" menu.
CSM can be found in the Security sub menu. You also need to disable CSM if you want to RAID the two M.2 slots on this motherboard, we have a separate guide for that specifically using this motherboard.
You might as well also set the memory speed to XMP on this motherboard if you use a kit rated above 2133MHz, in our case our kit had a 2666MHz JEDEC mode and it automatically went up to 2666MHz.
Fan control is also a good idea if you have fans plugged in, and if you are wondering why Temperature 3 and Temperature 4 are grayed out, it's because you need to set Temperature 2 and PWM 2 to values under 100. Once you do that you can then set the fan up.
Once you are ready to install Windows 10, just download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from the Microsoft website and make a USB key following instructions through the program. Once you have that USB stick, you can stick it in, and if you have UEFI boot enabled it will work very quickly and easily.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Our Mission and Part Selection]
- Page 2 [Looking at the Motherboard as a Backbone]
- Page 3 [Putting It Together Using Best Practices]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions