- CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X
- Motherboard: ASRock X399 Professional Gaming (BIOS 1.3)
- Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360mm
- Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz 4x8GB (at stock)
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founder's Edition - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Storage - Boot Drive: Samsung 950 Pro and 960 Pro
- Storage - USB Drive: Corsair Voyager GS 64GB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Case: Corsair Obsidian 900D - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 - Buy from Amazon
- Monitor: ASUS PA328 ProArt 32" 4K - Buy from Amazon
- Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX - Buy from Amazon
- Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
- Headset: Corsair VOID RGB Wireless - Buy from Amazon / Read our review
The CPU was run in out-of-the-box configuration, meaning I didn't increase memory speeds or alter CPU speeds or settings past what the UEFI sets at default. The CPU was tested in five different modes. The first mode is 1950X Legacy Mode SMT ON/NUMA, which results in 8C/16T, uses local memory access (quad channel), and leaves SMT on (Gamer Mode in Ryzen Master).
The second mode is 1950X SMT OFF/UMA, which is 16C/16T with distributed memory access. The third mode is 1950X SMT OFF/NUMA, which is 16C/16T with local memory access.
The fourth mode is 1950X SMT ON/NUMA, which is 16C/32T with local memory access. The fifth mode is 1950X SMT ON/UMA, which is 16C/32T with distributed memory access, and it's also the default mode the CPU operates in (Creator Mode in Ryzen Master).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de