Everything Else and Final Thoughts
You may also want to read Black Viper's guides for services, if you're running Windows 2000 or Windows XP. His site has been down for some time, but you can still find a backup here.
It is recommended that only experienced users even bother with service tweaks, and even then only if you really want to push the performance of your computer. Messing with services can seriously hurt functionality, and even Black Viper's guide might not be able to stop you from screwing up.
If all has gone well, you should know have a fully functional PC running Windows.
If you've followed all of my advice, your system should be relatively secure and perform well. If you encountered any problems along the way, feel free to post your problem in our forums where you'll find friendly advice which won't cost you a dime.
If you think part of my guide was ambiguous or hard to understand in anyway, feel free to email me.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Formatting, Partitioning and Windows Installation]
- Page 3 [Recommended Setup]
- Page 4 [Drivers]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Tesla's impressive new electric Semi Truck starts at $150K
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ