Using a program called CD to MP3 Ripper (v1.50), we timed how long it would take to convert our retail copy of "50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin'" from CDA to MP3 format using the bit rate size of 128kbit for the entire album. Obviously lower is better.
Again the on paper combo manages to steal a few extra seconds but the max memory clock comes out in front since the CPU is operating fastest here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [DDR vs. DDR-2 - The Main Differences]
- Page 3 [The Latency Issue]
- Page 4 [The Testing Modules]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Further Information]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark04]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark02]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark 2.0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - MP3 Encoding]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Series]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]