Using a program called CD to MP3 Ripper (v1.50), we timed how long it would take to convert our retail copy of "50 Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin'" from CDA to MP3 format using the bit rate size of 128kbit for the entire album. Obviously lower is better.
Again the on paper combo manages to steal a few extra seconds but the max memory clock comes out in front since the CPU is operating fastest here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- COD: Black Ops 4 emotes let gamers peak around corners
- Sony ramping up services framework for next-gen PS5
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon