Monitoring processes with WinTasks 5
Developer Homepage: Uniblue Systems Ltd
Buy: Uniblue Systems Ltd ($49.95)
Our Summary: WinTasks 5 is a very handy program which works hand in hand with a good Spyware remover to help you keep a check of what is happening on your computer.
All the Spyware removers we have taken a look at in this guide are very useful for removing Spyware from your computer, but what about if you want to monitor in real-time all the processes running which could be chewing up precise computer performance?
The answer is a very handy program called WinTasks 5 Professional which allows you to monitor all of the processes running on your system at any given point in time. Let's take a closer look at the program, how it works, and how it can help you speed up your computer by shutting down nasty and privacy violating processes.
This screenshot shows the main screen of the WinTasks program. As we said above, it provides a complete list of the processes running on your computer along with the type of usage they are each bearing. Just click on a process and you will be given a description of it along with information stating whether or not it's safe to be shut down for an increase in system performance. If there is a certain process you don't want loaded ever again, just click on the Block List and type in the file name of the process and it won't load when WinTasks is open.
If you want even more detailed information on the process, just click on the View Details link under the description. Not every process is covered but there were a good deal of them recognized for us. If you want to stop a process, just right click and choose Stop Process - you can even decrease or increase priority to give it a bit of a boost but this is also possible from within the Windows XP Task Manager.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 2 [Spyware Definitions]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 3 [Ad-Aware SE Personal]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 4 [GIANT AntiSpyware]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 5 [RegFreeze]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 6 [Spybot - Search & Destroy]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 7 [SpyCatcher]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 8 [SpyKiller 2005]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 9 [Spyware Doctor]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 10 [Monitoring processes with WinTasks 5]
- Spyware and Adware Removal Guide - Page 11 [Third Party Resources and Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series