MSI is known for making some of the best GPUs on the market today, and this GTX 750 did not disappoint. It is not only extremely power efficient, but it is also a pretty good overclocker. While I wasn't able to match the performance of an overclocked GTX 750 Ti, I was able to get the card to levels where gaming would be acceptable on a 1080P monitor.
The MSI TWIN FROZR IV N750 TF 1GD5/OC is currently $139.99 on TigerDirect, before rebate. Its cooler is very nice - better than many factory overclocked GTX 750 TIs. One thing that really stands out is MSI's attention to quality and detail. The VRM circuit is of great quality, and this GPU would go great with a MSI Gaming series motherboard.
This is a card for more power conscious individuals; it is meant to allow you to play games without boosting your electricity bill through the roof. The card's aesthetics are not only pleasing to the eye, but its value is also easy on your wallet. So, if you are in the market for a low power GPU that you can actually play games with, then take a look at the MSI GTX 750 Gaming.
PRICING: You can find the MSI GeForce GTX 750 Gaming OC 1GB GDDR5 VGA/DVI/HDMI PCI-Express Video Card N750 TF 1GD5/OC for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam