The CPU heat sink is held in place by four screws, and features three huge heat pipes, which attach to aluminum fins at three different heights, spread out evenly across the fins. The protective backplate also acts as a heat sink. Two fans provide cooling power, and at full speed they are powerful, yet noisy; however, not as noisy as the standard AMD blower fan.
The GPU, Memory, and VDDCI VRMs are all cooled by their own aluminum heat sinks, attached by plastic pushpins. As you can see in the first image, they are attached, and the second image shows them detached. Each memory module is also individually cooled by its own heat sink, attached by adhesive tape.
There is a very large back plate on this GPU, and it is connected by screws to the PCB. There is a very large thermal pad, which should provide decent cooling to the backside of the PCB; it is attached exactly opposite to the main GPU's VRM to cool the VRM through the PCB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Because science: sperm used to deliver cancer drug to tumors
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series