The CPU heat sink is held in place by four screws, and features three huge heat pipes, which attach to aluminum fins at three different heights, spread out evenly across the fins. The protective backplate also acts as a heat sink. Two fans provide cooling power, and at full speed they are powerful, yet noisy; however, not as noisy as the standard AMD blower fan.
The GPU, Memory, and VDDCI VRMs are all cooled by their own aluminum heat sinks, attached by plastic pushpins. As you can see in the first image, they are attached, and the second image shows them detached. Each memory module is also individually cooled by its own heat sink, attached by adhesive tape.
There is a very large back plate on this GPU, and it is connected by screws to the PCB. There is a very large thermal pad, which should provide decent cooling to the backside of the PCB; it is attached exactly opposite to the main GPU's VRM to cool the VRM through the PCB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM