Remote Access via myQNAPcloud
"myQNAPcloud" is a service made available by QNAP that enables users to publish the contents of their NAS over the internet via DDNS.
Getting started with myQNAPcloud is rather simple. From the app inside QTS, we click the get started button to begin the process.
In the next few steps, we will sign up for a free myQNAPcloud account, register our NAS with the system and enable what services we would like published.
The first step is creating an account with QNAP.
Here we setup the name for the DDNS service.
From here the NAS takes over and configures network components including the router for the service.
About 3- 5 minutes later setup has finished and we are ready to connect to our NAS from the internet.
Above, you can see I have publish the Wed Administration, File Server and Web Server to my account. As I said, you can choose which services you would like access to on the go.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy F rumors: March 2019, costs up to $1770
- Capcom may continue cloud-based Switch games
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Xbox head: Streaming won't be best way to play for a while
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms