The following is a listing of console commands that can be used during Multiplayer games only. To open/close the console, you can either press the ~ key (below ESC) or the BACKSPACE key. Typing /? will provide a list of commands. Client commands are commands that anyone playing on a server can use. Server commands only work for the server administrator.
/name [playername] e.g. /name Bob - Requests change to new client name
/voteboot [playername] e.g. /voteboot Bob - adds a vote to boot client, if eligible to vote
/votebootbyid [id] - same as voteboot but using client id for identification.
/votemap [trackname] or /votemap [tracknumber] e.g. /votemap Coastal Parklands - adds a vote to change track, if eligible to vote. Also recognizes Random. Only first 5 chars of track name needed, English only.
/setup - if in setup mode, launches car select dialog
/startrace - attempts to start race immediately, without a countdown.
/boot [playername] - boots player. Player is banned until next setup phase.
/ban [playername] - bans the player permanently. To un-ban, must hand edit ban file.
/bootbyid [id] - same as boot but using client id for identification.
/banbyid [id] - same as ban but using client id for identification.
/send [playername],[message] e.g. /send Bob,hello - sends a directed message to player.
/quit or /exit function - exit directly to desktop.
/disconnect - exit to FE, equivalent to disconnect button.
/challenge or /reset - equivalent to request restart button if client, resets if running server.
/idlist - shows list of connected clients with the server assigned client ID.
Advanced Server Commands
/server finishtimeout [ms] - sets the timeout for race over after the first player finishes a single race. (Default is 90 seconds, 0 is off)
/server laptimeout [ms] - sets lap inactivity timeout. (Default 10 minutes, min 5 minutes, 0=off)
/server maxsetuptime [ms] - sets max setup time after entering setup mode. (Default 0=off, min 15 seconds)
/server heartbeat [ms] - sets heartbeat time before booting unresponsive client. (Min 10 seconds)
/server resultsdisplaytime [ms] - length of time for server to stay in results mode after race finish.
/server countdown [ms] - sets setup time after first car selected. (Default 15 seconds, min 5 seconds)
/server docountdown [1 or 0] - if 0 sets first car selected countdown to off, non 0 = on. (Default on)
/server voting [1 or 0] - if 0 ignores votes for booting and track change. (Default on)
/server numraces [num] - number of races before settings, e.g. random, are reprocessed (Default is 5)
/server laps [num] - alter number of laps for next race, will be processed on next server reset.
/server class [class] - class restriction for next race (1-5 = class, any other number is any class)
/server direction [num] - direction for next race after a reset.
/track [trackname] or /track [tracknumber] - changes next track that server will use after a reset.
/racetype ko or /racetype sr - changes racetype that server will use after a reset.
/servername [NewName] - changes server name.
/password [NewPassword] - changes server password. Maximum of 12 characters.
- The Voting commands /votemap and /voteboot allow settings to be changed on
Servers by Clients. Requesting a restart also uses the voting mechanism.
- Voting is most useful on dedicated servers.
- For most votes, to be eligible to vote you must either be a racer, or the Server must be out of the Racing phase.
- To carry a restart vote during Racing, All racers must agree to restart. However if there is only one racer, anyone can cause a restart.
- Voting for a new map requires unanimity from racers during the Racing phase. Otherwise half or more of eligible voters must agree.
- Voting to boot requires at least two votes, as well as a clear majority.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions