Unreal Tournament 2003...the next generation in first person shooters has arrived. If you've ever played Unreal or Unreal Tournament, you'll know the quality of Unreal Engine-based games. With UT2003 the incredible game engine developed by Epic Games is combined with the innovative gameplay and fast-paced action designed by Digital Extremes. And for a touch of nostalgia, the whole kit and kaboodle is distributed by Atari. This is one game dripping with atmosphere and charged with adrenalin, and it deserves nothing less than a tweak guide from TweakTown to do it real justice!
The original Unreal Tournament released in 1999 was the game which introduced me to online gaming, and more importantly, to the joyous world of tweaking. In my quest to get UT to look and sound as good as possible on my humble rig and to help me get those extra frags online, I dug deep into the .ini files and in-game settings, not to mention the Windows registry and much more. I made many a blunder along the way, but I got there in the end.
Luckily UT 2003 is a lot like the original UT in that the tweaking potential is there if you're willing to look. In an effort to minimize the time you spend mucking around with settings and maximize your gaming time, I've done the work for you. Aside from in-game and .ini tweaks, to round the guide out I've also included links to the No-CD patch, all the console commands, special moves and taunt keybinds.
And so I present you with this guide. Follow it and your UT2003 experience shall be ever-so-sweet.
Note: The guide has been updated for the latest Official UT2003 Patch (version 2225). Make sure to check back regularly for updates and remember the tweaks and settings in this guide refer to the latest official version of UT2003, so if there are any differences between this guide and your UT2003, it's likely you have a different version
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- UT2003 Tweak Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- UT2003 Tweak Guide - Page 2 [The Essentials]
- UT2003 Tweak Guide - Page 3 [Installation and Patches]
- UT2003 Tweak Guide - Page 4 [In-Game Settings (Part 1)]
- UT2003 Tweak Guide - Page 5 [In-Game Settings (Part 2)]
- UT2003 Tweak Guide - Page 6 [In-Game Settings (Part 3)]
- UT2003 Tweak Guide - Page 7 [Advanced Tweaking]
- UT2003 Tweak Guide - Page 8 [Advanced Tweaking (Part 2)]
- UT2003 Tweak Guide - Page 9 [Advanced Tweaking (Part 3)]
- UT2003 Tweak Guide - Page 10 [Console Commands & Special Moves]
- UT2003 Tweak Guide - Page 11 [Benchmarking & Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Publishers should raise game prices, says analyst
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ