And that is that for another month. While this months releases havnt been as interesting or ground breaking as last months, there is certainly a few new items around that are worth taking a look at. On the same note, there are certainly a few items that are floating around that are not worth buying. If an item isnt listed here, dont think that its not worth buying - there are literally thousands of items around that are good quality, but dont appeal to all sectors of the market as most of the products listed here do. An example is the Abit BD7 II. The BD7 II is probably the number 1 motherboard for overclocking Pentium 4's with, but its lack of features stop it from being listed here. This happens for a lot of other items as well, so if you think an item suits your needs, by all means go for it, but make sure you take a look at reviews of the product so you dont end up buying rubbish.Stay tuned for next months guide, where we may well see the appearance of the Intel I845PE and GE chipsets, which bring official DDR 333 support to the Pentium 4. Other than that, there isnt anything really big comming along, but there is sure to be something released that is worth of purchasing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Microsoft seeks engineers for next-gen Xbox, teases GDDR6
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit