Highest Image Quality/Fast Machines Settings
Finally, for those with fast machines and a taste for all the eye candy possible with the demo, copy all of the following and paste it over your existing [WinDrv.WindowsClient] and [D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice] sections in UT2003.ini for maximum image quality:
Note the following assumes a 1280x1024 resolution - change it if you prefer a different resolution.
To bring up the console, press the Tilde (~) or TAB keys. The following are basic commands you can use in the console. Type the command and press return:
Stat fps - Displays your frames per second (fps) in the top corner. Cur is your current fps, while Ave is your overall average fps. Type the same command to turn it off.
Stat net - Displays your ping and packet information. Type the same command to turn it off.
Netspeed [rate] - Sets your network rate in bytes/sec (See ConfiguredInternetSpeed description above) while you're on a server. First join a server and open the console. Then use the Stat Net command to show you current ping and network rate. Next try various netspeed values to see which gives you the lowest ping.
Showhud - Toggles the HUD (Heads Up Display - all the overlays on the main screen) off and on.
Open xxx.xx.xx.x:xxxx - Connects directly to a server with the specified IP and port number.
Reconnect - Reconnects you to the last connected server.
Votekick [playername] - Votes to kick a particular player from the server.
Exec [filename] - Executes the commands in the file with the specified name.
Set Input [key] [command] - Will bind commands to particular keys. E.g. Set Input N ThrowWeapon will make using N (key) throw your weapon (command).
You can close the console again by pressing ~ or TAB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 2 [Download and Settings]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 3 [Advanced Tweaks]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 4 [HighQ Settings & Console]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 5 [Benchmarking & Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ