Highest Image Quality/Fast Machines Settings
Finally, for those with fast machines and a taste for all the eye candy possible with the demo, copy all of the following and paste it over your existing [WinDrv.WindowsClient] and [D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice] sections in UT2003.ini for maximum image quality:
Note the following assumes a 1280x1024 resolution - change it if you prefer a different resolution.
To bring up the console, press the Tilde (~) or TAB keys. The following are basic commands you can use in the console. Type the command and press return:
Stat fps - Displays your frames per second (fps) in the top corner. Cur is your current fps, while Ave is your overall average fps. Type the same command to turn it off.
Stat net - Displays your ping and packet information. Type the same command to turn it off.
Netspeed [rate] - Sets your network rate in bytes/sec (See ConfiguredInternetSpeed description above) while you're on a server. First join a server and open the console. Then use the Stat Net command to show you current ping and network rate. Next try various netspeed values to see which gives you the lowest ping.
Showhud - Toggles the HUD (Heads Up Display - all the overlays on the main screen) off and on.
Open xxx.xx.xx.x:xxxx - Connects directly to a server with the specified IP and port number.
Reconnect - Reconnects you to the last connected server.
Votekick [playername] - Votes to kick a particular player from the server.
Exec [filename] - Executes the commands in the file with the specified name.
Set Input [key] [command] - Will bind commands to particular keys. E.g. Set Input N ThrowWeapon will make using N (key) throw your weapon (command).
You can close the console again by pressing ~ or TAB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 2 [Download and Settings]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 3 [Advanced Tweaks]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 4 [HighQ Settings & Console]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 5 [Benchmarking & Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions