Highest Image Quality/Fast Machines Settings
Finally, for those with fast machines and a taste for all the eye candy possible with the demo, copy all of the following and paste it over your existing [WinDrv.WindowsClient] and [D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice] sections in UT2003.ini for maximum image quality:
Note the following assumes a 1280x1024 resolution - change it if you prefer a different resolution.
To bring up the console, press the Tilde (~) or TAB keys. The following are basic commands you can use in the console. Type the command and press return:
Stat fps - Displays your frames per second (fps) in the top corner. Cur is your current fps, while Ave is your overall average fps. Type the same command to turn it off.
Stat net - Displays your ping and packet information. Type the same command to turn it off.
Netspeed [rate] - Sets your network rate in bytes/sec (See ConfiguredInternetSpeed description above) while you're on a server. First join a server and open the console. Then use the Stat Net command to show you current ping and network rate. Next try various netspeed values to see which gives you the lowest ping.
Showhud - Toggles the HUD (Heads Up Display - all the overlays on the main screen) off and on.
Open xxx.xx.xx.x:xxxx - Connects directly to a server with the specified IP and port number.
Reconnect - Reconnects you to the last connected server.
Votekick [playername] - Votes to kick a particular player from the server.
Exec [filename] - Executes the commands in the file with the specified name.
Set Input [key] [command] - Will bind commands to particular keys. E.g. Set Input N ThrowWeapon will make using N (key) throw your weapon (command).
You can close the console again by pressing ~ or TAB.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 2 [Download and Settings]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 3 [Advanced Tweaks]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 4 [HighQ Settings & Console]
- UT2003 Demo Tweak Guide - Page 5 [Benchmarking & Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- SEGA teases upcoming Sonic Racing game information
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit