Let's Get Started - Continued
Step 3 - Now that you have downloaded the Serial Key Changer and Viewer from our servers we are ready to go ahead and change your serial key. If you are using a pirated version of Windows XP Corporate Edition chances are you are using the same serial key which the majority of other people use, and it won't work when go you to install the update. The Serial Key Changer program will give you a list of serial keys which will work when updating. Open the Serial Key Changer by running "XPProCorp-keyChanger.exe"; it will bring up a new window with a DOS based program as pictured below.
After the serial keys have been generated you will be prompted with the following screen which let's you activate Windows.
From here you need to select, "Yes, I want to telephone a customer service representative to activate Windows" - Don't worry, we don't actually do it. After choosing this option you will then be taken to the following screen.
It doesn't actually matter what country you choose from the Step 1 field, as we won't be calling anyone. Ignore the rest and skip down to the bottom and click the Change Product Key button which will bring you to the following screen.
How much to upgrade to x64 Edition?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- XP SP1 Updating - Page 1 [Introduction]
- XP SP1 Updating - Page 2 [Let's Get Started]
- XP SP1 Updating - Page 3 [Let's Get Started Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz