As we roll into December and the Christmas Spirit begins to affect all of us in both our moods and our bank account balances, you find yourself wondering what you should be buying that special computer loving geek in your life.
Actually, you might find you're the computer loving geek and wonder what you should buy yourself. Better still, you know that your partner or parents are going to be sitting down on the computer in the next few hours and you think if you conveniently leave your internet browsing software of choice strategically placed on the right page of our guide, you might just get exactly what you want without having to say something. I know; I'm really that smart!
Whichever one it is, the chances are that if you love computers or technology in general, we've got something in this guide that you'll no doubt find yourself putting straight on top of your Christmas wish list.
With the TweakTown staff all enjoying certain parts of technology, be it me and my video cards, Chris and his hard drives, Ben and his Blu-rays or one of the many other staff writers and their chosen category, you've got yourself a set of minds that have had hands-on experience with some of this year's coolest products.
So if you're looking out for someone, yourself or trying to leave a subtle hint, the chances are you'll find something worth giving, receiving or buying yourself these holidays in the following pages. Before we get started, I should also just quickly mention that the pricing given is current only at the time of publishing. So without further ado, let's have a look at the TweakTown Holiday Buyers Guide 2009!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Shane's Holiday Picks - Video Cards and RAM]
- Page 3 [Cameron Wilmot's Holiday Picks - HD Media Player and Pen Drive]
- Page 4 [Chris' Holiday Picks - Storage]
- Page 5 [AJ's Holiday Picks - Gadgets]
- Page 6 [Ben's Holiday Picks - HTPC and HD Movies]
- Page 7 [James' Holiday Picks - Audio]
- Page 8 [Sean's Holiday Picks - Motherboards and Networking]
- Page 9 [Chad's Holiday Picks - Casing and Cooling]
- Page 10 [Simon's Holiday Pick - Gaming]
- Page 11 [Steve's Holidays Pick - External HDD]
- Page 12 [Cameron Johnson's Holiday Pick - X58 Motherboard]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure