Reading a lot of tech related websites gives you the impression that some people have been conned into buying product A, which is rubbish, while others have just bought it cause it looks cool. Other people go out and buy a brand name computer like Dell, Compaq etc, and wonder why it can't be upgraded in the future. Yet more people are asking if product B is better than A or C, and eventually go back to square one because they get so many different opinions.
This guide is here to give you a good idea of the products on the market that can fulfill your requirements. The first product listed is the top of the range model, which you will find hard to obtain a better product. Mind you, different people will have different opinions over what is the best, so this is giving you a product that is definitely up there with the best. The second product listed is one that gives excellent performance relative to its price. Again, different people will like different things, but this also gives you an idea of what to look for.
Ed. Note : Throughout this guide, at the end of each section, you will see links to our Pricegrabber feature. Pricegrabber is a 3rd party feature of TweakTown which allows you to search for the best price on a particular product, saving you searching the entire Internet for the best prices. Additionally, prices are listed in Australian dollars, for USD; divide by two for the rough conversation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 2 [Processors]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 3 [Motherboards]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 4 [DDR Memory]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 5 [Video Cards]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 6 [Hard Disk Drives]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 7 [DVD and Burner Drives]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 8 [Soundcards and Monitors]
- PC Buyers Guide - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1's Operation Campaigns are now FREE
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series