Slot A AMD Athlon Thunderbird CPU
The Slot A AMD Athlon Thunderbird was the first Thunderbird version made and released. This version of the Thunderbird was not meant to hit the retail market but to go to companies like DELL and Compaq to use with their Irongate motherboard these companies had already built for AMD systems but thanks to some cleaver sources we are able to get our hands on the rare Slot A Thunderbird. The Slot A Thunderbird is exactly the same as the Socket A version only it has been placed on the Slot A PCB for use on AMD Irongate chipset enabled motherboards. While the Slot A Thunderbird is not officially supported on the KX133 chipset many overclockers including myself have had success with getting this CPU to run on the KX133 although it can be a risky process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Terminal Reality sues Microsoft for patent infringement
- Twitch adds new way to spend virtual bits currency
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit