Slot A AMD Athlon Thunderbird CPU
The Slot A AMD Athlon Thunderbird was the first Thunderbird version made and released. This version of the Thunderbird was not meant to hit the retail market but to go to companies like DELL and Compaq to use with their Irongate motherboard these companies had already built for AMD systems but thanks to some cleaver sources we are able to get our hands on the rare Slot A Thunderbird. The Slot A Thunderbird is exactly the same as the Socket A version only it has been placed on the Slot A PCB for use on AMD Irongate chipset enabled motherboards. While the Slot A Thunderbird is not officially supported on the KX133 chipset many overclockers including myself have had success with getting this CPU to run on the KX133 although it can be a risky process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz