Monitoring and Final Words
If you want to see a difference in your setups cooling abilities, then you will want to have three programs. These include the following :-
When you get into Windows and download the programs, you can run CPUID and HWMonitor to see your system performance in real-time.
Now, if you have a new Intel or AMD chipset on a relatively new motherboard, there will be speed stepping in place which will help your CPU to run really nice and cool.
Run Prime95 and perform some stress testing for a while and watch your processor heat start to ramp up.
With my water-cooling setup detailed in this article, I had a drop of almost 10 degrees Celsius which shows how much better the thermal capacity of the system is over standard copper and aluminium air cooled solutions.
Where to go from here is up to you. With lots of online enthusiast stores stocking components from major water-cooling equipment manufacturers, you can upgrade your blocks on the CPU and GPU as well as buy new tubing, new cooling fluid, reservoirs, radiators and just about every aspect of accessorising you could wish for.
I hope this persuades more people to go the water-cooling route with their rigs at home as the benefits really are tangible in terms of temperature drops and noise reduction.
Not only that, it looks pretty damn sweet, too!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Liquid Refreshment]
- Page 2 [The Baby Maker]
- Page 3 [NOT Mountain Dew]
- Page 4 [Shiny Things]
- Page 5 [Fit, damn you! FIT!]
- Page 6 [A series of tubes... literally]
- Page 7 [Bring it all together now]
- Page 8 [Testing 123]
- Page 9 [Final Words]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard