Now go and get yourself a power supply tester; this little device will allow you to switch your PSU on without having to wire up your motherboard and will save your ass in the long run, should the system leak and get onto your components. So long as no power is flowing through the motherboard or any other components, if they get wet then you should be able to dry them off thoroughly and all will be fine.
Fill up your little fill bottle so you can get the nozzle into the fill port and start filling up the reservoir to the max line. Then turn on the power supply tester to turn on the water-cooling system and watch all the green liquid drain away into the pipes.
Once your reservoir is empty, turn the power supply tester off and fill up the reservoir again to the max point. Repeat the process until the reservoir never completely drains and then at this point, top up to the max fill line.
As you can see in the pictures, I have wrapped tissues around each join of the tubes to ensure there is no leaking; it's a sensible move to do this and run your system for 10 mins to test and make sure that the tubes are properly connected.
If you have a flow meter on the system, like the one mounted in the front of the 3-bay system here, you can sit and watch its hypnotic swirling.
After the testing period, you can remove and inspect all the tissues for leakage. If all is good then you can install all the other components and hook up the system.
Congratulations, you have a fully water-cooled system!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Liquid Refreshment]
- Page 2 [The Baby Maker]
- Page 3 [NOT Mountain Dew]
- Page 4 [Shiny Things]
- Page 5 [Fit, damn you! FIT!]
- Page 6 [A series of tubes... literally]
- Page 7 [Bring it all together now]
- Page 8 [Testing 123]
- Page 9 [Final Words]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions