With the graphics card done, it's time to slice up the tubing supplied. The best thing to cut tubing with is a big razor sharp knife; a freshly sharpened Leatherman is perfect. Or alternatively, a freshly sharpened kitchen knife.
The reason you want the knife so sharp is because you want to be able to slice the tubing and leave a fairly clean cut. Raggedy cuts can often lead to leaks and they just look so horrible as well.
First thing is first, mount the motherboard in the case. That way, you know where everything is going to be in relation to the fittings on the board.
Mount your secondary radiator/fan assembly as well. Don't be limited to having it near the CPU either; there is enough tubing to put it anywhere in the case that works best.
The fan can be taken off and refitted in a different orientation, so if you wanted to have the radiator outside the case, that is possible as well
Next, slot your drive bay assembly into the bays you want. Remember that you have to get at the screw cap on top of the unit to fill it up, so leave some room up top unless you have very small hands!
When you look inside the case you should now be thinking of the flow direction; which block leads to which unit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Liquid Refreshment]
- Page 2 [The Baby Maker]
- Page 3 [NOT Mountain Dew]
- Page 4 [Shiny Things]
- Page 5 [Fit, damn you! FIT!]
- Page 6 [A series of tubes... literally]
- Page 7 [Bring it all together now]
- Page 8 [Testing 123]
- Page 9 [Final Words]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr brings dragons back to Tamriel
- EA cancels new Star Wars game, disrupts release timeline
- New Evil Dead game still happening
- Digital-only Xbox One may have pre-loaded services, games
- Xbox Game Pass is wildly successful
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Comparison of directory opus and xyplorer
- Z390 Taichi Error Code 99 and A2
- The Silent Guardian: Antec present new Quiet Computing P101 Silent
- A Hero's Journey - Latest Total War: Three Kingdoms Cinematic Showcases A Jaw-Dropping China
- Pre-Order Metro Exodus From Any Physical Retailer To Secure An Exclusive Poster
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment An IO Interactive Launch Hitman HD Enhanced Collection
- Acer Debuts All-New Swift 7 with Compact Design and Incredible Screen-to-body Ratio