Coming towards the end of the year, if ATI decide to do what they did last year, we should begin to see some nice performance jumps in November and December driver releases.
To be completely honest as well they are going to need it with nVidia's G80 only a week away - they really need people with current model high-end ATI cards to feel that they still have an excellent performing graphics card that can be held out to the release of the R600 next year.
The only real issue we saw was that the X1900XT seemed to take a performance hit at the lower resolution in some situations. This shouldn't be a major issue since most people with these kinds of cards shouldn't be playing games at 1024 x 768.
It's a worthy update thanks to the support of the new cards being added and of course the Chuck patch no longer being needed for Oblivion players who have the hardware to support the game with HDR and AA enabled.
Till later this month, Happy Benchmarking!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!