How We Tested
Each card was tested on an AMD-based system: AMD Athlon 64 3500+, BioStar 6100-M9 motherboard, 1GB RAM and 80GB Seagate SATA HDD running Windows XP Professional SP2 and all the latest drivers.
Each card was run through a series of three benchmarks - 3DMark05, 3DMark06 and F.E.A.R. - at 1024x768 attached to a standard 17" LCD screen. Each card was then plugged into a Sony Bravia KLV-V40A10 LCD TV using the HDMI input to get an indication of image quality, then using the RGB input for comparison.
The KLV-V40A10 has a native resolution of 1366x768. The synthetic 3DMark tests were re-run at the closest resolution to this native resolution - 1360x768 - to get an indication of graphics performance when attached to the TV. F.E.A.R. doesn't support this resolution, so the game test wasn't re-run.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp co-founder tells the world to delete Facebook
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 PC sales hit life-time revenue mark
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - Broly/Bardock DLC release date unveil
- Fortnite mobile makes $1 million in-app purchases in 3 days
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit