The Cards - HIS X1650PRO
We did have a look at the HIS X1650PRO in our Low and Mid Range Crossfire article but we will have a quick look at it again if you didn't venture across to that article. Like usual we have our standard box with the window that is used to show off the extra fancy cooler used. We also have the standard array of stickers to let us know the main features of the card with the inclusion of 256MB of DDR-3 memory. This is also an iTurbo model which of course means it comes with the higher speeds compared to the reference design.
Moving to the back we have our key features of the card along with the key specifications. Across the bottom we see a small amount of the hundreds of awards that HIS have seen over the years. We also see the key features that the cooler offers like less noise, cooler temperatures and the fact that it is also UV reactive for people with UV lights in their cases.
HIS, as always, offer one of the better bundles including two DVI to VGA connectors, S-Video to RCA connector, S-Video cable and HDTV Component out cable. We also have the manual, driver CD and the very expected HIS DVD which includes a few different programs and a full version of Dungeon Siege. We really have our fingers crossed that they are on the last of these DVDs as it really is time to stick a new game inside.
With the massive cooler on the front of the card there isn't much to see aside from the large fan on the right which pushes air directly across all those little parts that get hot and straight out the back of your case. Clearly one of the best coolers here today but does take up two slots.
Turning over there really isn't much to see at all apart from the norm. We can see that the cooler hangs just over the back of the card though.
I/O wise is the same as all the other cards we have here today - two DVI ports are included along with the video connector to make use of the S-Video cable or Component out cable that is included in the package.
Like we mentioned earlier the card is an iTurbo model which of course comes with the higher clocks speeds.
While the speeds are above stock, on paper it is the second slowest card in this roundup with the core coming in at 625MHz and the memory clock speed at 1400MHz DDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Tesla's impressive new electric Semi Truck starts at $150K
- Battlegrounds surpasses 2.6 million concurrent gamers
- Battlegrounds has now sold over 22 million copies on the PC
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ