The Cards - HIS X1650PRO
We did have a look at the HIS X1650PRO in our Low and Mid Range Crossfire article but we will have a quick look at it again if you didn't venture across to that article. Like usual we have our standard box with the window that is used to show off the extra fancy cooler used. We also have the standard array of stickers to let us know the main features of the card with the inclusion of 256MB of DDR-3 memory. This is also an iTurbo model which of course means it comes with the higher speeds compared to the reference design.
Moving to the back we have our key features of the card along with the key specifications. Across the bottom we see a small amount of the hundreds of awards that HIS have seen over the years. We also see the key features that the cooler offers like less noise, cooler temperatures and the fact that it is also UV reactive for people with UV lights in their cases.
HIS, as always, offer one of the better bundles including two DVI to VGA connectors, S-Video to RCA connector, S-Video cable and HDTV Component out cable. We also have the manual, driver CD and the very expected HIS DVD which includes a few different programs and a full version of Dungeon Siege. We really have our fingers crossed that they are on the last of these DVDs as it really is time to stick a new game inside.
With the massive cooler on the front of the card there isn't much to see aside from the large fan on the right which pushes air directly across all those little parts that get hot and straight out the back of your case. Clearly one of the best coolers here today but does take up two slots.
Turning over there really isn't much to see at all apart from the norm. We can see that the cooler hangs just over the back of the card though.
I/O wise is the same as all the other cards we have here today - two DVI ports are included along with the video connector to make use of the S-Video cable or Component out cable that is included in the package.
Like we mentioned earlier the card is an iTurbo model which of course comes with the higher clocks speeds.
While the speeds are above stock, on paper it is the second slowest card in this roundup with the core coming in at 625MHz and the memory clock speed at 1400MHz DDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower