If you read our ATI Crossfire on a Budget article, you would quickly know that the new and cheap ATI R530PRO2 GPU otherwise known as Radeon X1300XT graphics card from ATI isn't a bad product when it comes to performance and its attractive price.
It's actually quite good. Everything about it in all honesty is quite positive bar the fact that you cannot seem to buy them anywhere but that should change soon enough. The thing is though, the card does exist, and there are plenty of manufactures producing them - we have four with us today which we will examine against each other.
We will be looking at what GeCube, PowerColor, Sapphire and HIS have to offer us in this low-end department. We will have a quick look at each card, what cooler they use, if there are any significant differences between the cards, along with what is included in the package.
We will be throwing in the Crossfire results from the other day just for the heck of it along side our other cards by themselves. Let's get started and see which manufacturer is offering the best Radeon X1300XT.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Dell Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1 (8th Gen Core) Laptop Review
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit