French fries and icecream?
Watermelon flavor? I don't think I've tried that one, but it's definitely on my list now, but the ice-cream and French fries just doesn't sit well with me..(yeeuk) . Ok, you've taught me a valuable lesson, let's stick to the topic, where were we?
What are your current focus products and can you give us a bit of information about each one?
Definitely I have to say something to watch out for are our HTPC cases.
We have three in our range, each one is named after it's exact dimensions in height, in millimeters. So for example we have the HD-160, and the height is 160mm.
The next case is the HD-135 (135mm high) this case is low profile, and lastly we have the HD-160 XT (Has a new 7 inch touch screen).
All of our products as mentioned before are high quality, premier products.
We are also pushing our CPU coolers such as the CNPS 9700 which is similar to the CNPS 9500, but has a 110mm fan, which gives the cooler about 7-9 degrees better cooling capabilities.
Sorry to interrupt Brian, can we go back a bit, I'd like you to go into more detail about the HTPC's for now, and once we cover that topic, we can move back onto these CPU coolers.
Ok, well the HD-160 has some really good points. We have designed in optimized cooling ventilation points, all placed at strategic positions in the chassis. All these vents have a purpose to promote excellent and cool airflow from hot areas of your case. We have a vent for the PSU unit, a vent for the VGA and a special adjustable flow vent for the CPU cooler, depending on the type; you get to choose which way you want the air to flow, either to the back, or out the top.
On this case we have a vacuum fluorescent display (vfd) which shows 2x 16 characters. In this display you can monitor PC temperature, or PC status via a Front Panel-USB connector which connects directly to your, yes you guessed it, FP-USB connection. We do include software which you can install to facilitate this monitoring system, which is 100% compatible with Microsoft Media Center Edition.
The next product I spoke about was the HD 135, and this is basically a more evolved, lower profile case, very similar in design and features. It is only 135mm high and looks very very cool. The VFD is a little bit newer in this product and has 2x 20 character display. Included in this package is a fan control option, where you can place a temperature probe within your case and set up a fan to turn on at a certain temperature to keep the airflow optimal. This low profile case can support a standard ATX PSU; it just has an adjustable bracket that caters for this larger PSU profile.
Lastly in the HTPC range we have the premium product, the HD-160 XT. Unlike those before, this one features a 7 inch LCD touchscreen. Our 7" LCD will show the status of the PC such as what kind of media file they are playing, the temperature, network status, time and so on. This makes monitoring a breeze, while also giving added functionality. Making the HTPC a versatile and unique product built for only the most discerning of enthusiast.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit