PowerColor X1300PRO Bravo
It's been a while since PowerColor has made its way into our labs but they came in style this time around with the X1300PRO Bravo. The Bravo naming scheme tells us that it's a little more special over standard cards.
As mentioned we have ourselves a Bravo X1300PRO and you can clearly see that features like VIVO and DDR3 memory is present. We have a small list of main features also on the front.
Turning the box over we see some more features that the X1300PRO offers. Most of the information is very standard and seen on most boxes in some shape, way or form.
Moving to the inside of the box we have the normal cables you would expect for card that offers VIVO and HDTV. We also have a DVI to VGA connector, quick install guide and a driver CD.
Moving to the card itself we can clearly see the fancy heatsink fan that covers both the core and the memory. To the right of the cooler we can see the ATI Rage Theater chip which gives us our VIVO functionality and of course our Dual DVI ports along with the S-Video connector to make use of VIVO. For a budget graphics cards, it's not light on features.
As mentioned bring a Bravo model the card is clocked higher than the normal cards and comes with a core speed of 600MHz and huge memory speed of 1000MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GeCube X1300PRO HDMI]
- Page 3 [HIS X1300 Turbo]
- Page 4 [ASUS X1300PRO Silent]
- Page 5 [PowerColor X1300PRO Bravo]
- Page 6 [XFX 7300GT]
- Page 7 [Albatron 7300GT]
- Page 8 [Biostar 7300GT]
- Page 9 [Palit 7300GT Sonic]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Serious Sam 2]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts on the cards]
- Page 19 [Final Thoughts on the cards continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5