HIS X1300 Turbo
Card number two is the X1300 Turbo from HIS which sports a fancier cooler and an increase in clock speeds.
Using the older design again we can see the card through the front window along with all the main information around it including the memory, speed and features. We can clearly see that this is an IceQ Turbo model which carries the better quality IceQ cooler and an increase in core and memory clock speeds.
Turning the box over we have the extended feature list, picture of the card and a few awards out of the hundreds that HIS have been given over the years. Nothing to out of the ordinary and if you're anything like us you will be ignoring what the box says and just getting straight into the package.
Inside we have our manual and driver CD along with the ATI bonus DVD which comes with... wait for it... Dungeon Siege! We would love to know how many of these DVDs got printed up by HIS because it's a bit annoying to know that your $100 X1300 and your $400 X1900 both come with the same game. We also have our TV out cables, DVI to VGA adapter and a bracket to cover the extra slot so air can still be exhausted.
As we mentioned the X1300 Turbo from HIS uses the IceQ cooler which not only cools more effectively then the standard heatsink but is also extremely quiet. The increased cooling power also gives HIS the ability to run the card a little faster giving us a core and memory speed of 600MHz / 800MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GeCube X1300PRO HDMI]
- Page 3 [HIS X1300 Turbo]
- Page 4 [ASUS X1300PRO Silent]
- Page 5 [PowerColor X1300PRO Bravo]
- Page 6 [XFX 7300GT]
- Page 7 [Albatron 7300GT]
- Page 8 [Biostar 7300GT]
- Page 9 [Palit 7300GT Sonic]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Serious Sam 2]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts on the cards]
- Page 19 [Final Thoughts on the cards continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series