HIS X1300 Turbo
Card number two is the X1300 Turbo from HIS which sports a fancier cooler and an increase in clock speeds.
Using the older design again we can see the card through the front window along with all the main information around it including the memory, speed and features. We can clearly see that this is an IceQ Turbo model which carries the better quality IceQ cooler and an increase in core and memory clock speeds.
Turning the box over we have the extended feature list, picture of the card and a few awards out of the hundreds that HIS have been given over the years. Nothing to out of the ordinary and if you're anything like us you will be ignoring what the box says and just getting straight into the package.
Inside we have our manual and driver CD along with the ATI bonus DVD which comes with... wait for it... Dungeon Siege! We would love to know how many of these DVDs got printed up by HIS because it's a bit annoying to know that your $100 X1300 and your $400 X1900 both come with the same game. We also have our TV out cables, DVI to VGA adapter and a bracket to cover the extra slot so air can still be exhausted.
As we mentioned the X1300 Turbo from HIS uses the IceQ cooler which not only cools more effectively then the standard heatsink but is also extremely quiet. The increased cooling power also gives HIS the ability to run the card a little faster giving us a core and memory speed of 600MHz / 800MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GeCube X1300PRO HDMI]
- Page 3 [HIS X1300 Turbo]
- Page 4 [ASUS X1300PRO Silent]
- Page 5 [PowerColor X1300PRO Bravo]
- Page 6 [XFX 7300GT]
- Page 7 [Albatron 7300GT]
- Page 8 [Biostar 7300GT]
- Page 9 [Palit 7300GT Sonic]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark05]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Lost Coast)]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Serious Sam 2]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts on the cards]
- Page 19 [Final Thoughts on the cards continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- Sony fixes PSN message glitch
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon