Applying unleaded solder paste and the initial chips
The very first stage of RAM production is applying solder paste to the blank PCB. In recent times, there has been a call for computer companies to start using totally lead-free products and TEAM is one of the many companies to stand up and listen.
Here is a close up of what a PCB looks like without anything installed onto it.
The machine below is responsible for applying the solder paste to the PCB.
The PCB is then sent on through to the next part of the SMT line.
At this point, the SMT will begin to place all of the tiny components onto the PCB.
As we mentioned in the introduction, TEAM make use of "high-speed" SMT lines. That means they are twice as fast as regular SMT lines. Many years ago we visited other memory factories and it's amazing to see how much Japanese robotics have improved over the years, in terms of the raw speed these machines can place chips on the PCB.
With just three high-speed SMT lines, which in theory are equal to six, TEAM Group is able to produce almost one million memory modules per month.
Now that the components are installed on the PCB, the RAM chips are ready to be installed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [First Stage - Programming SMT Computer]
- Page 3 [Second Stage - Applying Solder and Initial Chips]
- Page 4 [Third Stage - Installing RAM Chips]
- Page 5 [Forth Stage - The Bakery]
- Page 6 [Fifth Stage - Examining and Testing the Memory]
- Page 7 [Close look at TEAM Xtreem Memory]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- Netflix pull future 'The Punisher' & 'Jessica Jones' seasons
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- best enhance your flexibility
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!