Day 4 and 5 live coverage from the floor
Computex here in Taipei, Taiwan has come to an end for another year - buyers and industry members have flown home, the area around Taipei is looking normal again and the Taiwanese manufacturers are getting back to their normal day to day routines. Personally things will quiet down a little now but there are really no real quiet times when it comes to running a computer website.
We've had a tremendous response from our Computex coverage, once again. At times our server was sending out up to 120Mbit/s of data and during the entire week our coverage articles were visited by more than 250,000 people.
We aren't finished quite yet, though. We still have our Day 4 and 5 coverage from the show floor. We didn't actually attend the show on Day 5 since its "public day" and the halls on the final day are usually over-crowed, most people from the industry tend to avoid this day anyway.
We even have a little coverage from Day 3 (Wednesday) where we attended the third annual Firing Squad Invitational Tournament event. During this event, sponsors and other companies are invited to come along and bring a system to compete against other companies in a number of different award categories.
On Day 4, our official last day physically being at the show, we saw a number of different things including DFI's new AM2 motherboard based on the nForce 590 SLI chipset, VIA Technology, back to Gigabyte again to check out the latest version of their I-RAM, XFX and their surprisingly lack of hardware on display and finally Galaxy to check out some of their high-end dual GeForce graphics cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Day 4 and 5 live coverage from the floor]
- Page 2 [VIA water and dust proof PC and more]
- Page 3 [Very confident XFX at Computex 2006]
- Page 4 [Gigabyte introduce newest I-RAM]
- Page 5 [Galaxy dual 7900GT and 7600GT]
- Page 6 [Firing Squad Invitational Tournament]
- Page 7 [DFI nForce 590 SLI AM2 motherboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Buy:iPhone X www.BizFests.com Apple "30Pieces" 256GB $31,470
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard