On Wednesday during the Computex Taipei 2006 computer trade show we didn't get a chance to post our Day 2 coverage - things were just too crazy and time got away from us quickly.
We've made a come back on Day 3 with a single article covering everything we saw from the show floor over the past two days - and we saw a LOT and plenty of interesting stuff at that!
Today we are covering topics such as how ASUS managed to get GeForce 7950GX2 working in Quad SLI mode, extreme CPU overclocking at the ABIT booth up to 5.6GHz, dual GPU graphics cards from GeCube and ASUS, live video footage benchmarking of Conroe and AM2 processors at Intel's press conference and much much more.
We're got a lot of exciting coverage dished up for you today (16MB of imagery in total) and it's time like this we really enjoy running a computer website and being a real geek from time to time. Especially on Day 3 at Computex we started to see many more interesting products besides just motherboards which were starting to get a little more - a little savior from the slightest touch of boredom as the rain continues to bucket down here in Taipei.
Let's kick on and check out what we've seen at Computex 2006 so far!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [HUGE Day 2 and 3 live coverage]
- Page 2 [ASUS show Quad SLI PC, but how?]
- Page 3 [ECS have Conroe RD600 motherboard]
- Page 4 [ASUS reveals new concept enthusiast motherboard]
- Page 5 [Dual GPU Graphics Cards make an appearance]
- Page 6 [Insane CPU overclocking with ABIT]
- Page 7 [Intel performs live benchmarks of Conroe and AM2]
- Page 8 [ABIT shows AM2 board using nForce4 chipset]
- Page 9 [OCZ DDR-2 PC8000 with 4-4-4-15 timings]
- Page 10 [ThermalTake goes crazy at Computex]
- Page 11 [Other cool stuff]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- vandafil advanced blend
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced