Glacier 2 Engine
Hitman 2 launched in November 2018 without DX12 support, but has since had an update that I've now run my 20 graphics cards through at 3 different resolutions. The PC version of Hitman 2 is the definitive one, as always, and is powered by IO Interactive's in-house Glacier 2 engine that has had some major tweaks under its hoot since Agent 47's previous outing.
The game features some really impressive graphical effects, with IO Interactive putting in the hard developing yards into the Glacier 2 engine, something that's evident in nearly every video on the game.
Hitman 2 looks pretty damn gorgeous at times with this tractor in the snow looking particularly awesome in the right lighting.
Just hanging out in my robe, on the side of the cliff, near a helicopter.
Again the detail on some of the objects in the game is mighty impressive.
Aren't I cold yet?
Last updated: Sep 24, 2019 at 12:28 am CDT
- Page 1 [Introduction & 20 Graphics Cards Tested]
- Page 2 [PC System Requirements]
- Page 3 [Glacier 2 Engine]
- Page 4 [Image Quality Settings & Test System Specs]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 8 [Performance Thoughts]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- Page 10 [Bonus: Gorgeous 4K Ultra Screenshots]