NVLink Is The New SLI
NVIDIA sells the NVLink bridge in two sizes: 3-slot and 4-slot GPU spacing. All motherboards are different, and so is the spacing between custom RTX series graphics cards. I'm using the 3-slot NVLink bridge between my RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards. At the time of writing I'm benchmarking RTX 2080s in NVLink and will have those results in a separate article.
You can buy the GeForce RTX NVLink Bridge on NVIDIA's store for $79, while my NVLink bridge costs $119 AUD here in Australia. NVIDIA currently limits customers to buying just 1 bridge.
The older SLI-HB bridge was much shorter, with a lower pin count of 52 pins while the new NVLink bridge has 124 pins. It's quite wide, that's for sure.
Last updated: Sep 24, 2019 at 12:26 am CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Turing: NVLink Multi-GPU Tech]
- Page 3 [Up Close: NVLink Bridge]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 10 [Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [Unlocked: 4K 120FPS Gaming]
- Page 12 [Should You Buy RTX 2080 Ti NVLink?]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]