Starting with the performance side of things, AMD is providing a 10-15% average performance benefit in some of the latest AAA games like Project CARS 2 and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands.
For the mainstream gamers who are flocking to eSports-ready games like Overwatch, a huge 14% performance improvement is very welcomed.
AMD has reduced the latency in games like Battlegrounds, Titanfall 2 and others when compared to the previous-gen Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.11.1 drivers with their new Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers.
There's also borderless windowed multi-GPU support now, which is probably not used that much - but there are some multi-GPU gamers (note, no longer CrossFire) that will love this feature.
Frame Rate Target Control now has support for Vulkan.
Compute-focused performance can be enabled for cryptocurrency miners, enabling up to 15% more performance with the new drivers on a Radeon RX 570 4GB graphics card.
Radeon WattMan has some new abilities, where Radeon owners can now save and load their profiles as well as share your custom profiles and then load community-driven profiles. This is a great tweak and very welcomed.
Radeon Chill has been updated, supporting countless games on the market.
There's also a 60% lower average GPU power consumption with Radeon Chill on the new Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers.
AMD has also provided improvements to Enhanced Sync, which now works on all GCN-based Radeon products. Enhanced Sync also now works with Vulkan, notebook products, in multi-GPU mode, and in Eyefinity display setups.
Radeon ReLive is used to capture, stream, and share your gaming moments and has now been updated.
There's an all-new 'Connect' tab in the RSAE drivers that lets you access and manage your Radeon ReLive gameplay capture, and then share them on social media.
In the Connect Tab, there's a Gallery that lets you manage, organize, and upload your gaming memories to social media. Not only that, but you can queue uploads to various social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, and even view/trim your video captures.
You can manage your social media accounts from the Accounts tab.
There's also a Resource Center tab that provides informative articles, how-to videos, and real-time Radeon updates.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction + Breath of Fresh Air]
- Page 2 [Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition In Full]
- Page 3 [What's New?]
- Page 4 [Radeon ReLive Upgraded]
- Page 5 [Radeon Overlay + Performance Monitoring]
- Page 6 [Radeon Goes Mobile With AMD Link]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks Soon & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ex Nintendo CEO Reggie Fils-Aime blessed with retiring gifts
- Mortal Kombat 11 Switch gameplay trailer shows story mode
- Mortal Kombat 11 - Shao Kahn can taunt players 'You Suck!'
- Mortal Kombat 11 full roster revealed, 25 playable fighters
- Dennis Smith Jr. goes Mortal Kombat with Sub-Zero sneakers
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- who manufactures my universal serial bus controller
- Freeze Your Opponents On The Hardwood
- You Have Been Summoned to the Summoners War: Tour of Americas
- Egg-splosive Fun Cracks Open In Entropia Universe's Easter Mayhem 2019
- All content of Fishing Planet in a Premium Edition for consoles!
- Voiceover Legends And Console-Inspired Graphics Meet For Epic Battle In Overhit