The Other Parts
- Crucial Ballistix RAM
Every good system needs good memory and now quantity is becoming important but thanks to companies like Crucial its not a matter of quantity over quality as we have with us a set of their DDR500 2GB kit which comes with a great looking heatsink and timings of 3-4-4-8 @ 2.8Volt.
Unfortunately we are unable to unlock the full potential on these modules today but we hope to be able to make better use of it in articles in the future.
- Gigabyte G-Power CPU Cooler
Since we will be overclocking the system today it is important that we mix it up a bit with something a little bit different. The G-Power cooler from Gigabyte has been around for a while but we have never had a look at it. It uses heat pipe technology and is all aluminum. The top finds a huge fan on it which we thought would cause problems but no matter what system we installed it on we didn't run into any problems at all.
Main specifications include:
110 x 110 x 25mm Fan
4 Heat Pipes
Base: Copper with Ni coating
Fan Speed: 1700 - 3200RPM
Airflow: 36.2 - 68.5CFM
Noise: 21.3 - 40.1 dB(A)
When it comes to volume it is quite loud at full speed but thanks to being able to control the fan speed it isn't all that bad when at the lower speed. It only really needs to be run at full speed when you want to get into some serious overclocking. Most of the time you will find that low to medium settings will be fine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit