There you have it - a bucket load of benchmarks and a big mixture of graphics cards that tell us exactly what is happening with the latest VGA drivers from nVidia.
nVidia's Forceware 81.94 drivers are perfect for anyone utilizing high-end GeForce graphics cards especially those who are fortunate enough to be using a wicked GeForce 7800GTX SLI setup. There is no denying that we see a new nVidia driver once in a blue moon but when they hit the web, boy do we get to see some improvements and that's a credit to nVidia for keeping things interesting.
It is worth upgrading to the new 81.94 drivers no matter what GeForce graphics card you use as Forceware drivers come out rarely and come with a massive amount of game bug fixes - besides the obvious performance increases.
If you weren't sure about updating to the latest set of drivers last month, there is no reason after seeing some of the performance gains we saw in our benchmark tests here today that you shouldn't upgrade right now! You can grab the drivers from the nVidia website, here.
Until the next VGA driver comes into our inbox - Happy Benchmarking!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard