There you have it - a bucket load of benchmarks and a big mixture of graphics cards that tell us exactly what is happening with the latest VGA drivers from nVidia.
nVidia's Forceware 81.94 drivers are perfect for anyone utilizing high-end GeForce graphics cards especially those who are fortunate enough to be using a wicked GeForce 7800GTX SLI setup. There is no denying that we see a new nVidia driver once in a blue moon but when they hit the web, boy do we get to see some improvements and that's a credit to nVidia for keeping things interesting.
It is worth upgrading to the new 81.94 drivers no matter what GeForce graphics card you use as Forceware drivers come out rarely and come with a massive amount of game bug fixes - besides the obvious performance increases.
If you weren't sure about updating to the latest set of drivers last month, there is no reason after seeing some of the performance gains we saw in our benchmark tests here today that you shouldn't upgrade right now! You can grab the drivers from the nVidia website, here.
Until the next VGA driver comes into our inbox - Happy Benchmarking!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon