To be honest, I haven't had enough time to play with overclocking - so expect this in a follow-up article. I did use Radeon Software to push the Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition to 1750MHz (its max GPU frequency without custom tweaks), and that's how we arrived at the whopping 590W power numbers.
Now, finally we have the power consumption with the RX Vega 56 chowing down on up to 210W, while RX Vega 64 is a hefty 295W - and the RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled is, even more, power hungry at 345W. Some crazy high numbers for AMD's new card... far, far higher than the 180W TDP on GTX 1080, which AMD isn't even beating easily. Gosh.
Again, I'll do more work here when I've got the time. Sorry!
Again, I'll fill this in with more details soon.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Late Review Sample]
- Page 2 [Radeon Packs... A Good Deal?]
- Page 4 [Detailed Specs: RX Vega 56 & Vega 64]
- Page 4 [Test System]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Performance Analysis]
- Page 11 [Overclocking, Power Consumption, Temps]
- Page 12 [What's Hot, What's Not]
- Page 13 [Performance Thoughts + Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz