To be honest, I haven't had enough time to play with overclocking - so expect this in a follow-up article. I did use Radeon Software to push the Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition to 1750MHz (its max GPU frequency without custom tweaks), and that's how we arrived at the whopping 590W power numbers.
Now, finally we have the power consumption with the RX Vega 56 chowing down on up to 210W, while RX Vega 64 is a hefty 295W - and the RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled is, even more, power hungry at 345W. Some crazy high numbers for AMD's new card... far, far higher than the 180W TDP on GTX 1080, which AMD isn't even beating easily. Gosh.
Again, I'll do more work here when I've got the time. Sorry!
Again, I'll fill this in with more details soon.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Late Review Sample]
- Page 2 [Radeon Packs... A Good Deal?]
- Page 4 [Detailed Specs: RX Vega 56 & Vega 64]
- Page 4 [Test System]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Performance Analysis]
- Page 11 [Overclocking, Power Consumption, Temps]
- Page 12 [What's Hot, What's Not]
- Page 13 [Performance Thoughts + Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit